- Application refers to the INEXPHONE application for iOS, the INEXPHONE application for Android, and the INEXPHONE application for tablets; published by L.T.D. INEXPHONE;
- Service means - Incoming/outgoing calls and messaging with VoIP service provided via the Application
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a cell phone, tablet or a computer,
that allows the Application to be downloaded and the Service to be used
- User means a natural person using the Application for personal or professional purposes
Privacy information access preface
Company is very concerned for the privacy of the users of our products. To this extent, no user information is collected except when necessary for using a specific feature of our products (Apple Push Notification Service, Firebase Cloud Messaging) and is never shared with any third parties. The only time information is requested other than listed here is for use in troubleshooting technical issues and of course, the user has the option to refuse in that case (though that may negatively affect our ability to resolve any issues).
Mobile App Contacts Usage
This part of the privacy statement describes how the Company collects and uses the contact information you provide by granting the contacts access permission in the Application. It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your information and how you can access and update this information.
We access the following personal information from your address book:
- Contacts’ names
- Contacts’ email
- Contacts’ telephones
- Contacts’ organization
- Contacts’ postal address
- Contacts’ birthday
- Contacts’ gender
We use this information to:
- Populate your Contacts data in the app.
We will only use your Contacts information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us.
Troubleshooting Logs Usage
For the sole purpose of troubleshooting, the Company might ask users to provide debug logs from the Application. The debug logs contain full network traffic information for application provisioning, calls, messaging and other network in-app events generated by user activity.
Retention of Information
We maintain your personal information in our regular business records while you are a customer of your Service. We may also maintain this information for a period of time after you are no longer a customer if the information is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or to satisfy our legal requirements and/or obligations. These purposes typically include business, legal, or tax purposes. If there are no pending requests, orders, or court orders for access to this personal information, we may destroy the information once it becomes unnecessary to those purposes for which it was collected.
The security of personal information is important to us. We take commercially reasonable measures and follow generally accepted standards to protect the information you provide us, both during transmission and once we receive it. For example, the information you provide is transmitted via encryption using technologies such as secure socket layer technology (SSL).
Disclosure to Third Parties
We do not share or sell your personal information to third parties.
We disclose information only in the following cases: as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, to investigate fraud, or to respond to a government request if we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice through our app of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
Privacy Statement Updates
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our business or this app as it pertains to the information collected from you and our use of it. If the change impacts how we use or handle information collected from you, we will email you and/or your company’s Google administrator, or post a notice where you first access this app prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
As a user, you can request the following:
- Confirmation of access of personal data concerning you
- Access to the processed personal data concerning you.
- Please note that pieces of personal data stored in encrypted format can only be provided in its encrypted form.
- Please note that once data is removed it cannot be restored.
- Correct inaccurate or incomplete personal data concerning you
- Erase processed personal data concerning you
- Arrange how personal data concerning you should be processed in event of your death
To process a request, please send us an email to Info@inexphone.ge
with the following:
- Subject of request, your name(s) and first name(s);
- Scan of both sides of your passport or identity card to enable us to verify your identity
Company support will respond to requests in a timely manner (within 30 days of request).
Company support might ask you for further information, such as username or a phone number, in order to determine what information has been collected about you.